In this time of deep changes professional training becomes more and more an essential tool to preserve traditional skills and explore the most recent developments of the film industry. Skill Regio aims at bringing together regional funds who wish to share their different training policies and results. In the mid-term Skill Regio will define possible methods to better understand the real needs of the local film industries, strengthen the connection with the existing training organizations and help them to shape their training initiatives in relation to our needs.
Skill Regio focuses on:
- understanding our different training policies
- sharing our (positive but also negative) results
- developing common methods of research so to investigate the needs of our local film industries
- facilitating the connection between regional funds and training organizations
- helping to shape existing and new training initiatives in relation to our needs
- devising and proposing new joint partnerships between regional funds and training organizations